With its sleek ergonomic design, Latitude benches deliver comfortable and versatile seating choices.
- 20-year limited structural warranty with 7-year finish warranty
- Heavy-gauge steel slat construction is protected by the patented Fusion Advantage finish that won’t rust, fade, peel, chip, crack, mold or mildew
- Fade-resistant, powder coated cast iron bench legs feature a state-of-the-art primer proven to prevent rusting
- Thermal properties of plastisol make surfaces feel cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Predrilled holes for easy surface mounting
- Matching receptacles, tables and pedestal chairs are available
The sleek modern styling of the Latitude bench offers striking good looks combined with superior performance. Latitude benches are ergonomically inspired to deliver one of the most natural and comfortable seating options available in the market today. Tough plastisol coated steel construction makes this bench the ideal accent to any outdoor setting. Latitude bench is protected with the proprietary Fusion Advantage™ multi-stage process. Exclusive patented is a richly tinted, high-gloss powder coating process that encapsulates and surrounds the plastisol to protect it from fading, cracking, mold and mildew. Bench legs are shielded by for extreme rust-resistance.
Item #: L1442
Dimensions: 18 1/2″H x 24 3/8″W x 48″L
Item #: L1443
Dimensions: 18 1/2″H x 24 3/8″W x 71 3/4″L
Weight: 121 lbs